Monday, December 10, 2012

Rudolph Calzone Christmas Sistema Bento

Rudolph Calzone Bento by sherimiya ♥
Rudolph Calzone Bento, a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
Only two weeks to go until Christmas, and I'm happy to present my first Christmas themed bento for the year! Heh. Oops. I should look to my past Christmas bento flickrset for inspiration, I think. Anyway, this one boasts a reindeer-shaped calzone, which became Rudolph with the addition of a red button nose pick. All I did was glue on some nori eyes (with honey) and I was done. Woo! There are a couple of pizza slices underneath Rudolph, packed in one half of my new Sistema Bakery bento box. The box says that the volume of this BPA-free divided box is 630ml, which might surprise you. The tight-fitting (leakproof) lid is domed, allowing extra space for bulky food items. Plus, it costs less than $7~ I love this box! The other side was just right to fit a little satsuma mandarin, a handful of blackberries, a grape tomato and a cup of pickled cucumbers. Toss this box into the lunchtote, and you don't need to worry about anything. TinySprite can see exactly what she has for lunch, and she made sure there wasn't anything left to bring home. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. He's cute!! You are the calzone creature queen! I love your holiday themed bentos. Can't wait for more Christmas ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for calzone and pizzas! Yay for... wheat dough? ^_^
    Missed the calzone creatures!! Loved Rudolph (see, "loved" in the past... he might be gone already *lol*)
    PS: honey! is it a good glue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes, honey is the best glue... and it can be either sweet or savory... so works quite well :)
      Thank you karaimame!!

      Delete